Code of Conduct
v1.0 (last updated: 02-12-2022)
- 1.Treat everyone with respect. Absolutely no harassment, witch hunting, sexism, racism, or hate speech will be tolerated.
- 2.Use non-gender-specific pronouns like "they" until you know the person's pronouns. This is an inclusive space!
- 3.No NSFQ or obscene content is allowed in our Discord server. This includes text, images, or links featuring nudity, sex, hard violence, or other graphically disturbing content.
- 4.No spam or self-promotion (server invites, advertisements, etc) without permission from a staff member. This includes DMing fellow members or @tag-ing large swaths of users.
- 5.If you're a member of our community, that means you're here to support the wagmi effort of many indies before you. Don't scrape opportunities from other indies and the DAO, be fair with how you value others' work, and be respectful of private project information.
- 6.If you see or experience anything that violates these rules or something that makes you feel unsafe, please report them to any member of the @Core team!